IPS news

Check this article

Is this theme lifetime.

Zxrks

To, @Support

Hey! I'm thinking about making my own clothing business and also having a forum etc to go along with it and soon I will be buying a Invision Community plan.

I am wondering if I can sell things on here for people to buy and it automatically give them a role // rank.

Also I am wondering if this theme once I pay the $40.00 will it be lifetime and no monthly payments.

Thanks, Zxrks!

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Zxrks said:

To, @Support

Hey! I'm thinking about making my own clothing business and also having a forum etc to go along with it and soon I will be buying a Invision Community plan.

I am wondering if I can sell things on here for people to buy and it automatically give them a role // rank.

Also I am wondering if this theme once I pay the $40.00 will it be lifetime and no monthly payments.

Thanks, Zxrks!

Hi, as for adding a rank, I do not know if there is such an application / plug-in, you need to delve into this topic yourself, I know that it is possible to buy a rank for a given period.

As for the template, if you buy it on the marketplace, it costs $ 40 once and you renew it every six months for $ 10 to have updates and support.

If you buy it directly from me, you don't pay $ 10 every six months

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Support said:

Hi, as for adding a rank, I do not know if there is such an application / plug-in, you need to delve into this topic yourself, I know that it is possible to buy a rank for a given period.

As for the template, if you buy it on the marketplace, it costs $ 40 once and you renew it every six months for $ 10 to have updates and support.

If you buy it directly from me, you don't pay $ 10 every six months

Okay so basically what your saying is, I don't have to pay $10 every six months that isn't required and I will keep the theme still even if I pay $40 one time